Monday June 22
We thank you in advance for your patience with your stylists, assistants & nail technicians, as it will be 13+ weeks since we have been able to work. We will be working longer hours and open more days to accommodate the state laws of how many people can occupy the salon at one time. Your appointment could take longer and since root touch up now requires 13+weeks worth of color instead of normal re-growth, an additional fee will be applied. You can call the salon or text your stylist for appointments. If you have been sick or have been in contact with someone who has been sick in the last 14 days of your appointment, please reschedule.
Portray Salon would like to thank you for all of your support during this shut down. As we are preparing for re-opening on Monday 6/22, we would like to share with you the new procedures at Portray Salon will abide by to assure the safety of our clients during this pandemic. We know this is a lot of information at once, but together we will assure that all safety precautions are utilized in the most effective way. As always, sanitation and cleanliness will be our top priority to assure your safety and ours. Portray Salon takes the state sanitary guidelines very seriously and
Portray guidelines until pandemic is over:
- Call or text your stylists a day or 2 before your appointment for consultation if needed – see phone numbers below.
- There will be a $5 CARE fee to each client to cover the costs of extra sanitation measures for your safety & ours.
- We missed you just as much as you missed us, please refrain from hugs & kisses hello.
- Please do not wear good clothing to your hair color appointment, as you will not be able to change.
- If you are getting your hair colored, upon arrival you will given a smock instead of getting it yourself. Your stylist will bring you to your assigned chair.
- Hair & Nail (when allowed)appointments will be booked separately until further notice.
- All team members & guests are required to wear masks.
- Upon entering the salon, the State of New Jersey is requiring our salon to have you complete a questionnaire about Covid-19, along with having your temperature taken and recorded.
- appointments are required, no walk-ins will be taken.
- Please bring a mask that goes behind your ear & gloves if you wish to wear. We will have them available as well.
- Bathrooms will be for employees only at this time.
- Please call the salon when you arrive 973-744-0114. Wait outside or in your car until you are called in for your appointment.
- Please come alone to your appointment, no additional guests or children. Unless they have an appointment.
- Please come in with minimal items. Example, keys, form of payment, phone. No coats, as there are no hangers.
- If you do not feel well, or have been exposed to someone who has been ill, please reschedule.
- There will be no coffee or magazines out at this time.
- To keep up with the social distancing as much as possible, we ask that you remain in your seat during your service.
Haircuts and styles for men, women & children Up-dos and formal hair